Personal Auto Insurance for Turlock and All of California
It’s the law to have California Auto Insurance when your car is registered in the state. Because everyone’s needs are different, it’s important to have an experienced insurance agency that can help and provide you with a personalized auto insurance policy. If you’ve just moved here or you would like a new quote, GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. can help. Call us today at 209-634-2929.
How to Buy Your California Car Insurance
There are two very important things to consider when looking at your Turlock Car Insurance.
- Coverage Amount – Liability & Physical Damage in case you hit someone or someone hits you
- Premium Cost – Make sure you are not paying too much
How can you be certain you are getting both the optimal amount of coverage while paying the most effective rate?
California Cheap Car Insurance is just like virtually everything else that is considered “Cheap”; it is lower quality service when you need it most.
The single BEST and EASIEST way to affordably purchase your Auto Insurance is by bundling it with your California Home Insurance or Renters Insurance. Ask us how and we’ll be happy to show you the savings! Contact GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. today at 209-634-2929, located in Turlock,CA.
Ready to Get Your Quote?
With a few quick questions, we can get your quote started! Click the button below or give us a call at 209-634-2929!
What is Included in an Auto Insurance Policy?
Auto insurance is a product with six distinct coverages.
- Bodily Injury Liability – This pays the medical and other expenses of those people injured or even killed in accidents you cause. This is required by most states, usually with a minimum coverage of $15,000 for any person involved in an accident with you and no more than $30,000 for all the persons in the accident.
- Property Damage Liability – This covers the damage your car causes to property. Usually, that’s the other car or cars involved in the accident, but it also covers damage you do to any object you hit; garages, buildings, lampposts, fences, whatever. This is also required in most states, usually with a minimum coverage of $5,000.
- Collision – This is for damage done to your car when it collides with other vehicles (your fault) or other objects (again, your fault).
- Comprehensive – This covers damage to your car resulting from something other than a collision with another vehicle. For example, damage caused by vandals or a wind-blown tree hitting your car. It also includes coverage for theft.
- Medical Payments – This pays medical, and even funeral, expenses for you as well as members of your family and passengers in your car if it is involved in a collision, regardless of who caused the accident. It also covers you as a pedestrian if a vehicle hits you.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – This pays for injuries to you and, in some policies, damage to your car if you are hit by a driver who doesn’t have insurance – or by someone who doesn’t have enough insurance to cover your losses. In most states, more than 10% of motorists don’t have any insurance. In some states, as many as three out of 10 drivers don’t have coverage.
Just Like Your Other Insurance Policies
One thing to consider when purchasing insurance, it is similar to how you purchase a car, a phone, or anything else you rely on in your life. You consider the options and go over what you need vs. what you want. Then once you’ve found what you truly are looking for you go out to find the right price. Similar to looking for the right vehicle, once you’ve identified the vehicle with the options you must have (or “need”) then you find the BEST price.
At GDI Insurance Agency, Inc., we do just that. We help you to discern what your needs and wants are in terms of protection and then we find you the BEST price available. Contact us today by filling out the form on this page or give us a call at 209-634-2929. Located in Turlock, CA, we service all of California’s Auto Insurance needs.
11 Ways To Save On Your Auto Insurance
We’ve written a blog post on how to save on your car insurance. These tips will not only save you money, but also give you the best protection at the best rate. Be sure to check it out when shopping for your Turlock car insurance.
Annual Policy Reviews – What are We Talking About?
Every year at about a couple months before your policy renews with GDI, we will reach out to you to review your policies prior to their renewal so that we can ensure that you are STILL with the Right Insurance Company, with the Right Coverage, and paying the Right Price.
If you decide you’d like to be quoted with other Insurance Companies you can quickly schedule a time for an in-depth market review where our team will re-quote your policies and provide you with the options so you can make the best decision possible.
Protect What Matters Most With Our Personal Insurance Policies
The GDI team has developed an “insurance cost reduction” quoting plan, that provides you with the best coverage at the best rate! Contact us at 1-209-634-2929 learn more about all of our personal risk management solutions for your home, auto and life.
Personal Insurance Information
If You Think This Sounds Too Good To Be True, Here Is What Just A Few Of Our Clients Have To Say about their Insurance:
Always Receive Great Service!
“ Always receive great service from this insurance company. Every year they reach out to go over the policy to ensure we are getting the best deal available that suits our needs.”
Our family's insurance
“GDI insurance has been our family’s insurance agent for 15 plus years. They have always taken special care and made sure we had the best coverage for the lowest price.”
– Ruby Oliveria
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. Your Trusted Insurance Experts
At GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. we will do the work for you to ensure you have the best protection plan for your personal assets. Not only that, but as you can see, we will go the extra mile to make sure you are protected from the inside-out.
Located in Turlock, CA we have offices throughout California’s Central Valley, Northern California and beyond.
To put the GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. experts to work for you, simply fill click our quote button above or call our office today at 1-888-991-2929 to learn more about GDI’s personal Insurance Program!