I am here to help keep your teen driver safe, make sure you have the right coverage and save you money on teen driver insurance! Our average family with a teen driver has saved as much as 53.83% on the cost of their insurance! It only takes a few minutes to see if we can save your family up to 53.83% on your insurance! At the same time just for calling I will give you your teen driver safety contract!
What We Know
- 2,163 teens ages 16 to 19 died from injuries caused by motor vehicle crashes in 2013.
- 243,243 teens ages 16 to 19 involved in automobile accidents sustained nonfatal injuries that were severe enough to require treatment in the emergency room in 2013.
- The risk of motor vehicle accidents is higher among 16- to 19-year-olds than among any other age group—they are nearly three times more likely to crash than older drivers.
- The motor vehicle death rate for male drivers ages 16 to 19 is normally two times that of female teenage drivers.
- Teenage drivers are most likely to have an accident during their first year of driving.
Risks For Teen Drivers
Teens get into motor vehicle accident for the following reasons:
- Teens have a greater danger of getting into accidents between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m. because of a lack of night driving experience.
- Teens succumb to peer pressure from passengers to drive dangerously such as speeding or racing with other vehicles.
- The National Institute of Mental Health claims that the part of the brain that weighs risks, makes judgment decisions and controls impulses is not fully developed until age 25.
Set Rules with our Parent/Teen Driving Agreement!
(Keep reading to see a sample of the contract below) Thank You.