ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Broker)
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is RAPIDY GROWING and looking for ENTHUSIASTIC and MOTIVATED people to join our team.
If you want to work in a Fun, Challenging, and Rewarding environment where the only limit to your success is your own ambition, then apply today.
Below you will find a general description of the role. If opportunity and success excite you, reach out to us for a chat or send your resume to CAREERS@GDIINS.COM.
GDI Insurance Team Members MUST have:
- WINNERS mindset
- Be passionate and focused on serving others.
- Successful sales experience (preferably B2B) and/or customer service experience.
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills.
- Be organized and self-motivated.
- Be proactive problem solvers.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, etc.
- VALID California Property & Casualty Insurance License (by start date)
General Duties and Responsibilities
GDI Insurance expects Team Members to:
- BECOME THE TRUSTED ADVISOR FOR YOUR CLIENTS
- Engage and establish relationships with Businesses and Business Owners.
- Communicate WHERE, WHEN and HOW clients chose (via phone, email, Zoom… etc.)
- Build relationships that lead to using referrals and other similar pipeline strategies.
- Identify and assess client risks, coverage options, and to educate clients to help meet their needs.
- Answer questions related to coverage, premium charges, etc.
- Obtain and update underwriting information and walk clients through the process.
- Stay at the top of your game and grow your technical abilities through continuous development.
Team Members are provided both On-The-Job and Professional Development Training from multiple areas including Top Industry Education Providers and GDI Leadership.
- PTO/Vacation and Holidays increase with experience
- Group Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Room for advancement within the company
- Professional and Educational Development
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is a fast growing insurance agency located in Turlock, CA with offices throughout the state of CA. GDI operates in a paperless environment and prides itself in offering its employees with opportunities for professional growth and a happy and fun work environment.
GDI combines years of experience with leading-edge products to provide exceptional service and value to our customers. Our product offering includes insurance products and risk management services for commercial property and casualty, and marine; specialty coverage’s; surety; and employee benefits, including health, life, disability, and payroll deduction personal lines programs.