California Agribusiness Insurance
If you run an Agricultural Business, it’s important to know that your line of work comes with a wide variety of unique risks and dangers… a comprehensive agribusiness insurance policy is essential.
All the way from the field to the table, GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. has a program to help keep your costs down and your coverage up. We have programs to help with your OSHA compliance, Human Resources, wellness, fleet safety and more. Just ask Michael Crowell. We are here to help you with your dairy insurance, or your almond farm insurance, or packing house, or nut processing plant insurance.
Potential Environmental and Regulatory Liabilities at Agriculture and Farming Properties
The most common environmental and regulatory exposures encountered at agriculture and farming properties include the following:
- Improper storage of pesticides and fertilizers, which may lead to surface water, soil or groundwater pollution.
- Normal and routine application of pesticides and fertilizers to fields over several years, which may impair storm water runoff and shallow groundwater.
- Underground storage tanks, which can leak, are used to store heating oil for use in farm residences.
- Cattle excrement that may create elevated fecal coliforms in surface waters that may be used as a source of potable water.
- Electrical transformers on farm property that may contain PCB dielectric fluid.
- Improperly maintained or faulty refrigeration units used for dairy farming resulting in potential contamination from lubricating oils, Freon or ammonia.
- Asbestos-containing materials found in buildings and used as insulation for boilers, piping and steam lines.
- Improper use, storage and disposal of wood preserving chemicals used for treating building supplies, fence posts or lumber produced by small on-site operations.
This is not an exhaustive list of environmental exposures. It represents the most common environmental exposures for this industry. GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. will work with you to identify environmental exposures that are unique to your business to help you reduce risk.
We can’t say it any better than Michael Crowell has said it in this letter.
GDI Insurance Agency works for you! We just want to help!
We have worked hard to understand the various risks and concerns that are connected with a wide array of agricultural businesses…all so we can make sure that we have the right plan for YOU.
In addition to providing the best and most comprehensive coverage plans for your agribusiness, our agency will also deliver the strategies, tools and resources to help you manage your agriculture risks, control workers’ compensation claim costs, advance safety and boost employee morale!
We can provide you with a pre-made Agriculture and Farming Employee Safety Manual as well as our 12-month safety program to help you minimize the risk of accidents that might otherwise damage your business!
To learn more about our safety plan, visit our Resources here on the website. We offer this service to everyone, free of charge (whether you’re our client yet or not!)
To get started today, all you need to do is fill out our simple Protection Savings Form above. There’s no obligation so why not start now? As a customer of GDI Insurance Agency, Inc, we’ll find you the best protection at the best price, and we’ll also do everything we can do to help you succeed!
California’s Leader in Insurance and Risk Management
As one of the fastest growing agencies in California, GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is able to provide its clients with the latest and greatest of what the insurance industry has to offer and much, much more.
We are headquartered in Turlock, CA, with locations across the heart of California’s Central Valley, Northern California and beyond to provide a local feel to the solutions and services we provide our clients. We pride ourselves on exceeding our client’s expectations in every interaction to make sure that our client’s know how much we value and appreciate their business. Contact us today 1-209-634-2929 for your comprehensive agribusiness insurance quote!