CAREERS At GDI Insurance
At GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. we focus on serving our clients and making sure that they leave every interaction with us in a better situation than when they started.
We are always looking for those that enjoy working hard and knowing that they can make a difference in the lives of those they provide service to. If you are passionate, driven and genuinely enjoy helping and serving others, they you should consider joining the GDI Insurance team.
Please send your Resume and Cover Letter to CAREERS@GDIINS.COM.
Commercial Customer Service Agent
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is looking for a Commercial Account Manager. This person will be responsible for fully servicing commercial accounts from the point immediately following the initial sale and throughout ongoing renewal cycles. Strong attention to detail and an eager and helpful attitude are required, as well as the ability to effectively working as part of a team. A desire to expand and develop product and industry knowledge is desirable.
About our Local Insurance Agency:
We are a long standing local Insurance office looking for a Licensed Insurance Customer Service Representative.
Insurance Customer Service Requirements:
- Must have Property and Casualty License – REQUIRED
- 2+ Years of Commercial Insurance Service or Sales experience a plus
- Enthusiasm and belief about the role insurance and financial products play in people’s lives
Insurance Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed
- Support policy holders by responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification
- Ability to discuss insurance bundling options with policyholders
- Fully service commercial accounts from the point immediately following the initial sale and throughout ongoing renewal cycles
Insurance Customer Service Benefits:
- PTO/Vacation and Holidays increase with experience
- Group Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision), 401k with Profit Sharing
- Room for advancement within the company
Candidates with the following experience encouraged to apply: customer service, property and casualty insurance, life insurance, auto insurance, home insurance, banking, finance, financial services, mortgage, sales, customer service, administrative, telemarketing, military, health insurance, teaching and tellers.
If you are driven to succeed and want to join a top-performing local Insurance Office, please apply!
Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Valid California P&C License (Required)
Communication method(s) used: