Receptionist/Director of First Impressions GDI Insurance
- Greet and welcome clients and guests while they are visiting the office.
- Answer, screen and direct phone calls to team members.
- Maintain friendly and professional attitude and appearance
- Perform office administrative duties including (but not limited to); maintaining the reception and break areas, order supplies, fill and monitor printers and copiers, etc.
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail, which includes scanning and entering all correspondence into workflow management system.
- Assist in reviewing and sorting incoming e-mails and faxes
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal departments as needed
- Perform other administrative duties and projects as assigned
- Positive, Warm and Outgoing attitude.
- Experience as a front office reception/administrative assistant
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong ability to multitask, manage time, work independently, and resolve issues with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Outlook, Word, and Excel for large mailer projects
- EXCELLENT attention to detail(s)
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new information
- Team Player
- High School Diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Other tasks and projects as assigned by management
How to Apply:
Please fax or email resumes to the following:
Attention: Hiring Manager
About GDI Insurance Agency, Inc.:
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is a fast growing insurance agency located in Turlock, CA with offices throughout the state of CA. GDI operates in a paperless environment and prides itself in offering its employees with opportunities for professional growth and a happy and fun work environment.
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. combines years of experience with leading-edge products to provide exceptional service and value to our customers. Our product offering includes insurance products and risk management services for commercial property and casualty, and marine; specialty coverage’s; surety; and employee benefits, including health, life, disability, and payroll deduction personal lines programs.
Insurance Customer Service Benefits:
- PTO/Vacation and Holidays increase with experience
- Group Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision), 401k with Profit Sharing
- Room for advancement within the company