How to File a Business Liability Claim
In the event of injuries or damage to property of others which you allegedly caused:
- Call us to report a claim.
- Forward any correspondence, including a summons from an attorney representing the other party.
- Do not discuss the claim with the other party or their attorney. Refer them to your insurance company’s claims adjuster or to us.
After we report the claim to the insurance company, the claims adjuster will:
- Contact you to discuss the incident that allegedly caused the injury or damage to the property.
- Deal directly with the other party and/or attorney to handle the claim.