Physical Therapist Insurance
Physical Therapist Insurance
Insurance is important for all small businesses, but it’s essential for physical therapists. California Physical Therapists are exposed to certain specific risks that many other offices are not. You are in the very definition of a “hands-on” profession, and a job like yours poses various risks. Physical Therapist Insurance provides you the protection you need while helping your clients. Business insurance for physical therapists protects your practice when a what-if situation becomes a reality. Contact GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. today for your free quote 209-634-2929.
California Physical Therapist Insurance Risks
Your medical office has many different risks that we can protect with the proper insurance.
- Equipment Breakdown – equipment coverage.
- Crime – from employee dishonesty of money and inventory to pharmaceuticals on premise.
- Premises liability – due to public access, slips, trips and falls are a major concern. Keeping equipment sterilized and carefully controlled.
- Professional Exposures – Therapists and staff should be well trained in the procedures being performed. The more types of procedures performed the more of a chance of a professional exposure.
- Commercial Auto – Coverage for employees running errands to doctors or personnel travel to client locations.
- Cyber Crime – Coverage for the risk of a personal information data breach from cyber crime. Find out more here.
In order to address each of the concerns, we at GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. have worked tirelessly with our clients to compile and address the hazards faced – both with insurance and non-insurance backed risk management strategies.
We pride ourselves in our no-nonsense approach to assisting our client from start to finish. We know that every minute spent dealing with your policies is another minute your medical office is not maximizing its revenue.
The Physical Therapist Insurance Program Includes:
- Business Insurance: Including coverage for the Office, Equipment, Equipment of Staff, Business Income, Auto Liability, Replacement and/or Recreation of lost Records (both electronic & physical), etc.
- Workers Compensation
- Professional/Malpractice Liability
- Umbrella/Excess Liability: Add an increased level of Liability Protection to your other policies
- Employment Practices Liability: Including coverage for 3rd Party ADA claims and Defense cost for Wage/Hour Claims.
- Cyber Liability: To protect against data breaches (both electronic and involving paper files)
- Miscellaneous: Coverage for Abuse / Molestation Allegations
- CPR, First Aid, & Blood Borne Pathogen: Discounted Compliance Record Keeping & Training
- Disability Insurance: To protect in case you cannot physically practice
- Life Insurance: To cover Buy/Sell Agreements, Protect against loss of Key Employees, etc.
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. California Workers Compensation Insurance Experts!
We can get you better rates today, and position you to get better rates in the future.
Do you know that California Worker’s Compensation rates can be discounted by as much as 55%? And that your CA modification factor can save you nearly another 40%! GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. can help you save money on your Workers Comp, call us today 1-209-634-2929
We offer all of our clients free OSHA compliant safety programs tailored to your business and focused on reducing the claims you are having. We support this with a full HR program that is the platform used for integrating your workers compensation insurance claims cost control program, which we put together and monitor for you.
Learn About the GDI Client Philosophy!
If You Think This Sounds Too Good To Be True, Here Is What Just A Few Of Our Clients Have To Say about their Insurance:
"“…$385,000 less a year than we were paying
We looked hard at all our budget items, and insurance seemed to be a big fixed expense. GDI found us a policy for $385,000 less a year than we were paying”
-CA Home Builder
"…found me coverage for $140,000 less a year
When everyone else said that was the best they could do, I called GDI, and they found me coverage for $140,000 less a year than anyone else offered.”
-CA Cement Contractor
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. Your Trusted Business Insurance Experts
At GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. we will do the work for you to ensure you have the best protection plan for your California business automobiles. Not only that, but as you can see, we will go the extra mile to make sure your business is protected from the inside-out.
Located in Turlock, CA we have offices throughout California’s Central Valley, Northern California and beyond.
To put the GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. experts to work for you, simply fill click our quote button above or call our office today at 1-888-991-2929 to learn more about GDI’s Exclusive California Physical Therapist Insurance Program!