DENTAL PRACTICE INSURANCE
Dental Practices are exposed to certain specific risks that many other practices (both Medical and Non-Medical) are not. Patients can be sedated to one degree or another, minors may be given treatment with or without a guardian present, Tools must be cleaned thoroughly and properly to maintain sterility, Bedside Manner can be the determining factor between a slightly disappointed patient and a lawsuit, to name just a few. Dental Practice Insurance is a necessity for your practice.
In order to address each of the concerns, we at GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. have worked tirelessly with our clients to compile and address the hazards faced – both with insurance and non-insurance backed risk management strategies.
We pride ourselves in our no-nonsense approach to assisting our client from start to finish. We know that every minute spent dealing with your policies is another minute your Dental Practice is not maximizing its revenue.
GDI Insurance Agency’s Exclusive Solution
At GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. we have worked diligently with our Dental Practice clients to create a solution that meets the unique coverage needs of the Dental Practice while streamlining the process and maintaining competitive premium costs.
The Program Includes:
- Business Insurance: Including coverage for the Office, Equipment, Equipment of Staff, Business Income, Auto Liability, Replacement and/or Recreation of lost Records (both electronic & physical), etc.
- Workers Compensation
- Professional/Malpractice Liability
- Umbrella/Excess Liability: Add an increased level of Liability Protection to your other policies
- Employment Practices Liability: Including coverage for 3rd Party ADA claims and Defense cost for Wage/Hour Claims.
- Cyber Liability: To protect against data breaches (both electronic and involving paper files)
- Miscellaneous: Coverage for Abuse / Molestation Allegations
- CPR, First Aid, & Blood Borne Pathogen: Discounted Compliance Record Keeping & Training
- Disability Insurance: To protect in case you cannot physically practice
- Life Insurance: To cover Buy/Sell Agreements, Protect against loss of Key Employees, etc.