Accounting Office Insurance
Accountants are a straight-forward set of professionals who work with other businesses to build financial reports, review tax documents, and audit other accountants’ work. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) firms have expanded the services they provide immensely. No matter how good you are at your job and how much experience you bring to your firm, any logical accountant knows mistakes are bound to occur. Accountant Insurance or Accounting Office Insurance can protect your business from the liability these mistakes can bring. Contact GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. today at 209-634-2929 for your free quote!
Protection When You Need It Most
When mistakes are made, it could be that a deadline is missed, a
fraud goes uncovered or even a tax law is misapplied, it’s not pleasant. If you are lucky, these issues result in a distraction and are likely to involve legal fees. One step further can easily result in law suits against you coming from the clients, investors, or other parties that have been negatively affected by your error.
That’s why a comprehensive accounting office insurance policy is important to CPA’s and their accounting firms. Whether you or someone in your firm makes a mistake in the course of providing professional services, insurance can help make sure that your personal assets are properly protected by the right insurance policies that protect them from these types of situations.
The Accounting Firm Insurance Program Includes:
- Business Insurance: Including coverage for the Office, Equipment, Equipment of Staff, Business Income, Auto Liability, Replacement and/or Recreation of lost Records (both electronic & physical), etc.
- Workers Compensation
- Professional Liability Protection from costly errors. Coverage for legal expenses and costly lawsuits.
- Umbrella/Excess Liability: Add an increased level of Liability Protection to your other policies
- Employment Practices Liability: Including coverage for 3rd Party ADA claims and Defense cost for Wage/Hour Claims.
- Cyber Liability: To protect against data breaches (both electronic and involving paper files)
- Disability Insurance: To protect in case you cannot physically work
- Life Insurance: To cover Buy/Sell Agreements, Protect against loss of Key Employees, etc.
Does your broker provide you with timely updates on new and revised OSHA regulations?
When regulatory changes affect your business, we’ll make sure you have all the resources you need to keep your team informed and compliant.
Do you have the policies and procedures in place to keep your employees happy and healthy?
Use our employee safety manual and a variety of employee-focused resources to educate staff about all aspects of on-the-job safety, from ergonomics to bullying to workplace violence.
How does your business continuity plan measure up?
We will help your organization create a plan to mitigate the impact of an unexpected tragedy or natural disaster. By planning ahead, you can minimize the damage caused by a prolonged business interruption.
California’s Leader in Insurance and Risk Management
As one of the fastest growing agencies in California, GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is able to provide its clients with the latest and greatest of what the insurance industry has to offer and much, much more.
We are headquartered in Turlock, CA, with locations across the heart of California’s Central Valley, Northern California and beyond to provide a local feel to the solutions and services we provide our clients. We pride ourselves on exceeding our client’s expectations in every interaction to make sure that our client’s know how much we value and appreciate their business. Contact us today 1-209-634-2929 for your comprehensive accounting office insurance quote!