California Office Insurance
California offices are exposed to certain specific risks that require a comprehensive office insurance program. From property exposures, employee dishonesty, cybercrime, office equipment and beyond, your office has a lot to protect. This is true, even if you lease your office space. Don’t leave your office vulnerable in today’s litigious world.
Protect yourself with affordable office insurance from GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. 209-634-2929.
California Office Insurance Risks
Your office has many different risks that we can protect with the proper insurance.
- Equipment Breakdown – expensive computers, printers and office equipment.
- Crime – from employee dishonesty of money and inventory to pharmaceuticals on premise.
- Premises liability – due to public access, slips, trips and falls are a major concern.
- Commercial Auto – Coverage for employees running errands or personnel travel to client locations.
- Cyber Crime – Coverage for the risk of a personal information data breach from cyber crime. Find out more here.
- Workers Compensation – to protect your employees while they are at work.
In order to address each of the concerns, we at GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. have worked tirelessly with our clients to compile and address the hazards faced – both with insurance and non-insurance backed risk management strategies.
We pride ourselves in our no-nonsense approach to assisting our client from start to finish. We know that every minute spent dealing with your policies is another minute your medical office is not maximizing its revenue.
GDI Insurance Agency’s Exclusive Solution
At GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. we have worked diligently with our Office clients to create a solution that meets the coverage needs of the office while streamlining the process and maintaining competitive premium costs.
Our Office Insurance Program Includes:
- Business Insurance: Including coverage for the Office, Equipment, Equipment of Staff, Business Income, Auto Liability, Replacement and/or Recreation of lost Records (both electronic & physical), etc.
- Workers Compensation
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella/Excess Liability: Add an increased level of Liability Protection to your other policies
- Employment Practices Liability: Including coverage for 3rd Party ADA claims and Defense cost for Wage/Hour Claims.
- Cyber Liability: To protect against data breaches (both electronic and involving paper files)
- Disability Insurance: To protect in case you cannot physically work
- Life Insurance: To cover Buy/Sell Agreements, Protect against loss of Key Employees, etc.
For additional information regarding GDI’s Office Program, request a Quote or Someone from our office to Contact you today! 1-888-991-2929
Learn About the GDI Client Philosophy!
Insurance & Risk Management
- Basic Policies - Liability
- Basic Policies - Employee Benefits
- Employee Benefits
- Contractual Transfers
Maximization of Efficiencies
- Accounting & Taxation
- Legal Guidance & Council
- Safety & Training
- Specialized EPA Inspections & Certifications
- Inspection Assistance
- Insurance Visit Support
If You Think This Sounds Too Good To Be True, Here Is What Just A Few Of Our Clients Have To Say about their Insurance:
"“…$385,000 less a year than we were paying
We looked hard at all our budget items, and insurance seemed to be a big fixed expense. GDI found us a policy for $385,000 less a year than we were paying”
-CA Home Builder
"…found me coverage for $140,000 less a year
When everyone else said that was the best they could do, I called GDI, and they found me coverage for $140,000 less a year than anyone else offered.”
-CA Cement Contractor
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. Your Trusted Business Insurance Experts
At GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. we will do the work for you to ensure you have the best protection plan for your California business automobiles. Not only that, but as you can see, we will go the extra mile to make sure your business is protected from the inside-out.
Located in Turlock, CA we have offices throughout California’s Central Valley, Northern California and beyond.
To put the GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. experts to work for you, simply fill click our quote button above or call our office today at 1-888-991-2929 to learn more about GDI’s Exclusive California Office Insurance Program!