Cannabis Industry Insurance
Cannabis Industry Insurance
Protecting your cannabis industry business can seem overwhelming. That’s where the experience of GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. can help. The marijuana industry has many different risks that need specific types of cannabis industry insurance policies. Of course, you want to protect your marijuana business and yourself from the many risks like fire, theft, cyber attacks, and lawsuits.
Whether you are managing a glass shop, medical dispensary, distribution company, grower or even processing facility, we can protect your cannabis business with a comprehensive cannabis industry insurance program.
Cannabis Industry Insurance Policy Types
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. can provide protection to your marijuana industry business.
- Delivery and Distribution – whether your business delivers from the grower to the dispensary or your dispensary delivers to buyers, we’ve got you covered with a commercial auto insurance policy.
- Processors and Manufacturers – Analytics, extraction, cultivation and biochemistry are all part of what you do. Understanding the risks associated with those regulations, GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. provides coverage that includes product liability insurance and product recall.
- Growers and Cultivators – We know that cultivators have a wide range of risks including fire, theft, equipment breakdown, and crop damages. We provide a full line of insurance policies for total protection including crop insurance, product liability and business interruption insurance.
- Dispensary – There are many risks with dispensaries including employee theft, vandalism, fire, cyber attacks, theft, and workers compensation. We offer general liability insurance, product liability insurance, property insurance and workers compensation insurance built to give you a peace of mind.
- Testing Laboratories – Testing of cannabis products have increasing local and state involvement. Protect your business with general liability insurance and professional liability for marijuana testing labs.
Human Resources for Cannabis Industry
At GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. we offer a full HR platform included for all of our business clients. You have full access to all of the OSHA safety compliance reports and training.
- A Living Handbook – Access and build a customizable living handbook.
- Compliance – HR tools, document library, checklists and best practices.
- Learn – Access, assign courses and get your certificates.
- Benefits Document Creator – Access and create benefits compliance documents.
Protecting your Business Assets and Liabilities
Our exposure analysis identifies your business’ risks and recommends the optimal blend of insurance coverage and risk management. This generally involves a combination of:
Learn About the GDI Client Philosophy!
If You Think This Sounds Too Good To Be True, Here Is What Just A Few Of Our Clients Have To Say about their Insurance:
"“…$385,000 less a year than we were paying
We looked hard at all our budget items, and insurance seemed to be a big fixed expense. GDI found us a policy for $385,000 less a year than we were paying”
-CA Home Builder
"…found me coverage for $140,000 less a year
When everyone else said that was the best they could do, I called GDI, and they found me coverage for $140,000 less a year than anyone else offered.”
-CA Cement Contractor
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. Your Trusted Business Insurance Experts
As one of the fastest growing agencies in California, GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is able to provide its clients with the latest and greatest of what the insurance industry has to offer and much, much more. The GDI team has developed an “insurance cost reduction” quoting plan, that provides you with the best coverage at the best rate!
We are headquartered in Turlock, CA, with locations across the heart of California’s Central Valley, Northern California and beyond to provide a local feel to the solutions and services we provide our clients. We pride ourselves on exceeding our client’s expectations in every interaction to make sure that our client’s know how much we value and appreciate their business.