California Contractors Insurance Programs!
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. knows California contractors insurance and construction insurance! Just as important, we know how to help save you money on your contractors insurance and bonding programs.
We Provide Comprehensive Contractors Insurance Including:
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Business Liability Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance or Fleet Insurance
- Construction Equipment Insurance
- and many other types
More Than Just Building Contractors Insurance
Are your employees trained on general safety best practices?
- GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. can offer you a construction-specific employee safety manual. This manual includes sections on common hazards, such as silica exposure, heavy equipment operation and hazard communication.
How do your employees stay aware of construction procedures?
- We can give you access to our library of customizable workplace policies to keep your employees mindful of important construction safety practices. These policies cover topics such as permit-required confined spaces, respiratory protection and lockout/tagout procedures.
Does your business comply with federal and California employment laws?
- Construction companies that fail to comply with federal and state employment laws can face serious fines and penalties. Using our California specific guides, you can implement workplace policies to remain informed of your responsibilities and stay in compliance with regulations.
Protecting All Types of Contractor and Construction Companies!
If you are a Housing Developer, General Contractor, Solar Installation Contractor, Sub Contractor then you’ve come to the right place!
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. provides California Contractors Insurance solutions specifically-tailored for construction businesses exactly like yours!
How would you like to get the right contractors insurance, with the right additional insured forms for a change?
One question we get asked a lot is “are subcontractors covered under contractors insurance?” GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. wrote a page just to help contractors and sub contractors understand the importance of getting the additional insured endorsements correct! We also point many other insurance brokers to this page to help them understand why its important for their clients! Click Here to See it!
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. We’re on Your Side
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. spear heads the effort to turn the tide of outrageous unfounded get rich quick ambulance chasing attorneys bringing unfounded construction defect litigation. GDI steps in the ring with our clients to help fight unfounded construction defect claims. Most consumers don’t understand the impact to their home of even filing such a claim. We make sure they get the message all to help our clients!
We even created a program to even help our clients get their projects funded” How do we do it?
Hopefully by now you are wondering why you have your California contractors insurance anywhere else but GDI Insurance Agency! Just give us a call at 1-888-991-2929 and we will get you the lowest rate for contractors general liability insurance available, but also give you all these added services and more.
You’ll Have The Support Of Our Experts On A Continuing Basis
We don’t just make a sale and leave you hanging, here are just a few of the added value items we provide:
- We review your contracts
- Review your certificates of insurance
- Additional insured endorsements
- Put on classes for your staff on these topics
- Full OSHA compliant safety programs
At GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. we provide this comprehensive protection plan whether you are a sole proprietor performing general remodeling, a specialty trade or artisan contractor, or the largest general construction firm in the industry…
OSHA Compliance Program for Contractors
Does your broker provide you with timely updates on new and revised OSHA regulations?
- OSHA constantly updates its standards and requirements, and even a single update can drastically impact the construction industry and your regular operations. We can provide you with attorney-reviewed documents that outline your obligations, making it easy for you to focus on your construction projects instead of complicated OSHA rules.
Are you prepared for an Unannounced OSHA inspection?
- If an OSHA inspection finds violations at one of your construction sites, you could face fines and watch your reputation plummet. We can offer you construction-specific compliance resources and inspection guides to help you address potential issues before they occur.
Does your Construction business comply with OSHA’s hazard communication standards?
- Construction employees often have to work with or around hazardous substances, and even one incident can lead to serious injuries and costly fines. Our clients have access to construction-specific toolbox talks and articles, as well as workplace posters and hazard communication programs that can ensure your business is compliant with OSHA standards.
GDI knows how to insure contractors and their developments. Call us today for help with yours… 1-888-991-2929
Working on a New Residential Development?
We will do our best for you whether you are a developer or sub-contractor. Whether you are a small California business owner or a multi-million dollar, multi-state construction firm, we can offer affordable contractors insurance coverage that meets your specific requirements.
Just an Example: solar installation installers insurance program, we have to save help solar contractors save money on their insurance policies.
Our Clients Can Relay the Message Best!
“…$385,000 less a year than we were paying”
“We looked hard at all our budget items, and insurance seemed to be a big fixed expense. GDI found us a policy for $385,000 less a year than we were paying”
-CA Home Builder
“…found me coverage for $140,000 less a year”
“When everyone else said that was the best they could do, I called GDI, and they found me coverage for $140,000 less a year than anyone else offered.”
-CA Cement Contractor
So, regardless of whether you’re a trade, artisan, or general contractor, contact GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. to learn more about our comprehensive insurance coverage for your business. There’s no risk and no obligation, and we’ll do the work for you to make sure your business is well-protected today.
California’s Leader in Insurance and Risk Management
As one of the fastest growing agencies in California, GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is able to provide its clients with the latest and greatest of what the insurance industry has to offer and much, much more.
With locations across the heart of California’s Central Valley and beyond to provide a local feel to the solutions and services we provide our clients. We pride ourselves on exceeding our client’s expectations in every interaction to make sure that our client’s know how much we value and appreciate their business. Contact us today 1-209-634-2929 for your comprehensive contractor insurance quote!
Simply call our office at 1-888-991-2929 or take a brief moment to fill out our quick and easy Protection Savings Form above!