Matthew Davis is the President of GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. His passion and purpose in life is to help everyone he meets secure and achieve their dreams – both friends and clients alike. Matt is an owner in three companies, a real estate investor, and possesses stock and cryptocurrency holdings. Matt lives in Turlock, CA with his wife (Leigh) and their five children (Eric, Ellie, Emma, Clark & Kate).
Matt possesses both his Property & Casualty and Life & Health insurance licenses and has also completed extensive insurance and risk management training including multiple sales and risk management courses from the Hartford School of Insurance and has obtained his Charter Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), Associate Risk Manager (ARM), and Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI) designations. Matt rejoined GDI in 2010 where his responsibilities include client consulting, risk management and engineering, sales, and managing GDI’s day-to-day operations.
Matt’s often heard saying, “GDI may not be Disney, but we will do our absolute best to give as close to a ‘Disney’ experience to our clients and community as we possibly can.” In his spare time Matt enjoys travel, outdoor activities, running, playing sports and is an active member in multiple community service organizations.
INDUSTRY & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Forbes Business Council (2022-Present)
- Western Insurance Agents Alliance, Board Member (2021-Present)
- Turlock Chamber of Commerce, Board Member (2018-Present)
- City of Turlock Planning Commission, Vice-Chair (2018-Present)
- Turlock Sunrise Rotary Club, Board Member & Past President (2011-Present)
DEGREES, CERTIFICATIONS, & DESIGNATIONS
- Masters of Business Adminstration (MBA), University of the Pacific
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), AICPCU
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM), AICPCU
- Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI), AICPCU
- GDI Insurance Agency, Inc.
- K Street Holdings, LLC
- Associated Insurance Brokers, Inc.
“At GDI we specialize in the placement and management of insurance and risk management programming for the Construction, Manufacturing, and nearly all Blue-Collar industries.
Many business owners are frustrated with both, (1) the ever-increasing costs associated with their insurance premiums, and (2) the lack of control in the event of a claim or suit.
We help our clients to win by…
Managing the most efficient insurance program possible – in terms of both coverage and price.
Proactively manage their Experience Modification Factor
Enable them to participate in, and recapture substantial portions of their own insurance costs.
I take great pride in helping both our clients and our team be the absolute BEST in their respective fields, and my proudest moments come when my team helps a client win.”