Warehouse Insurance Program! Exclusively From GDI Insurance Agency!
GDI Managing Your Total Cost of Risk. Including Savings On Your Warehouse Insurance Costs!
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. and Grant Davis are your Warehousing Partner
GDI Insurance Agency can deliver the strategies, tools and resources that will help you manage your risks, control workers’ compensation claim costs, advance safety and boost employee morale. Plus, warehouse insurance that will have you covered when you need it! Let us show you how!
Contact GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. for your Warehouse insurance quote 1-888-991-2929.
Warehouse Legal Liability Coverage
Warehouse owners are exposed to the risk of fire, flood, theft and damage of third-party owned materials stored in their facilities. A warehouse owner assumes responsibility for the materials they store for others for a fee. If your facility experiences a loss, the third party must prove that you failed to exercise due care over their possessions. Regardless of the size of your warehouse, either one room or a large-scale facility, you must protect yourself against potential liability with the proper insurance coverage.
Warehouse Legal Liability Insurance provides protection in the event that negligence on your part results in damage to someone else’s property. “Damages may be limited by a term in the warehouse receipt or storage agreement limiting the amount of liability in case of loss or damage, and setting forth a specific liability per article or item, or value per unit of weight, beyond which the warehouse owner shall not be liable.” This means that your contract must detail the value of what is placed in your storage facility to
determine damages in the event of a loss.
- Warehouse Legal Liability policies cover your legal liability as the warehouse owner with regard to a failure to exercise due care to prevent a loss. For example, you would be held liable if you forgot to set your facility’s alarm and thieves stole materials stored by a third party.
- Bailees’ Customers policies cover stored property with regard to loss or damage without taking your legal liability into account. This protection is more encompassing but comes at a higher price tag.
- A typical policy excludes the following:
- Accounts, bills and currency
- Mysterious disappearance
- Delay, loss of market or loss of use
- Loss caused by forged warehouse receipts
- Nuclear device
- Governmental authority
- Change in temperature or increased humidity
- Infestation or deterioration of the property
- Contaminated goods
- Debris removal
- Legal defense costs
- Materials not covered by a warehouse receipt
California’s leader in Insurance and Risk Management
As one of the fastest growing agencies in California, GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is able to provide its clients with the latest and greatest of what the insurance industry has to offer and much, much more. With locations across the heart of California’s Central Valley and beyond to provide a local feel to the solutions and services we provide our clients. We pride ourselves on exceeding our client’s expectations in every interaction to make sure that our client’s know how much we value and appreciate their business. Contact us today 1-209-634-2929 for your comprehensive warehouse insurance quote!