California Florist Insurance
From discussing the needs of a client’s floral design request to planning and arranging beautiful floral arrangements, a florist has many different responsibilities. By having a comprehensive Florist Insurance policy you can make sure your business is protected from the many challenges your floral design business has. GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. has an insurance program and risk management system built specifically for the florist industry. Call us today for your free quote 209-634-2929.
Florist Business Responsibilities
Some of your many responsibilities include: selling flowers and flower arrangements, planters, gifts and novelties.
While customers may select and pick up flowers at your floral shop, most orders are taken over the phone with shops providing delivery service for their customers. You may even receive online orders from your own website or from resellers such as Telefloral or 1-800-Flowers. With so much happening everyday, why take the risk of not being full protected with a custom florist business insurance policy?
Complete Florist Insurance Protection
- Commercial property insurance—Covers losses to property from common perils. It also covers office equipment, furniture, inventory, machinery, raw materials, computers and anything else that is vital to business operations.
- General liability insurance—Covers a company’s legal responsibility for any harm it may cause to others, up to the policy limit. It also covers attorney fees and medical bills for anyone injured by the company.
- Business interruption insurance—Reimburses for loss of income if a covered disaster interferes with the successful operation of the business.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: protection for your delivery vehicle.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: Protection for your employees while at work.
- Crime coverage—Although it is minimal, crime coverage can be added to a Florist Insurance policy to cover losses as a result of crime, such as employee dishonesty and computer fraud. Typical crime coverage ranges between $1,000 and $5,000.
- Data breach coverage—This coverage is commonly added to Florist Insurance Policy to help remedy the following losses resulting from data breaches:
- Notifying impacted individuals
- Hiring crisis communication consultants
- Defense and settlement costs from associated lawsuits
- Replacement of lost income
- Extortion and ransom payments
California’s Leader in Insurance and Risk Management
As one of the fastest growing agencies in California, GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is able to provide its clients with the latest and greatest of what the insurance industry has to offer and much, much more.
We are headquartered in Turlock, CA, with locations across the heart of California’s Central Valley, Northern California and beyond to provide a local feel to the solutions and services we provide our clients. We pride ourselves on exceeding our client’s expectations in every interaction to make sure that our client’s know how much we value and appreciate their business. Contact us today 1-209-634-2929 for your comprehensive floral shop insurance quote!