California Florist Insurance
From discussing the needs of a client’s floral design request to planning and arranging beautiful floral arrangements, a florist has many different responsibilities. By having a comprehensive Florist Insurance policy you can make sure your business is protected from the many challenges your floral design business has. GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. has an insurance program and risk management system built specifically for the florist industry. Call us today for your free quote 209-634-2929.
Florist Business Responsibilities
Some of your many responsibilities include: selling flowers and flower arrangements, planters, gifts and novelties.
While customers may select and pick up flowers at your floral shop, most orders are taken over the phone with shops providing delivery service for their customers. You may even receive online orders from your own website or from resellers such as Telefloral or 1-800-Flowers. With so much happening everyday, why take the risk of not being full protected with a custom florist business insurance policy?
Complete Florist Insurance Protection
- Commercial property insurance—Covers losses to property from common perils. It also covers office equipment, furniture, inventory, machinery, raw materials, computers and anything else that is vital to business operations.
- General liability insurance—Covers a company’s legal responsibility for any harm it may cause to others, up to the policy limit. It also covers attorney fees and medical bills for anyone injured by the company.
- Business interruption insurance—Reimburses for loss of income if a covered disaster interferes with the successful operation of the business.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: protection for your delivery vehicle.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: Protection for your employees while at work.
- Crime coverage—Although it is minimal, crime coverage can be added to a Florist Insurance policy to cover losses as a result of crime, such as employee dishonesty and computer fraud. Typical crime coverage ranges between $1,000 and $5,000.
- Data breach coverage—This coverage is commonly added to Florist Insurance Policy to help remedy the following losses resulting from data breaches:
- Notifying impacted individuals
- Hiring crisis communication consultants
- Defense and settlement costs from associated lawsuits
- Replacement of lost income
- Extortion and ransom payments
Learn About the GDI Client Philosophy!
Insurance & Risk Management
- Basic Policies - Liability
- Basic Policies - Employee Benefits
- Employee Benefits
- Contractual Transfers
Maximization of Efficiencies
- Accounting & Taxation
- Legal Guidance & Council
- Safety & Training
- Specialized EPA Inspections & Certifications
- Inspection Assistance
- Insurance Visit Support
If You Think This Sounds Too Good To Be True, Here Is What Just A Few Of Our Clients Have To Say about their Insurance:
"“…$385,000 less a year than we were paying
We looked hard at all our budget items, and insurance seemed to be a big fixed expense. GDI found us a policy for $385,000 less a year than we were paying”
-CA Home Builder
"…found me coverage for $140,000 less a year
When everyone else said that was the best they could do, I called GDI, and they found me coverage for $140,000 less a year than anyone else offered.”
-CA Cement Contractor
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. Your Trusted Business Insurance Experts
At GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. we will do the work for you to ensure you have the best protection plan for your California business automobiles. Not only that, but as you can see, we will go the extra mile to make sure your business is protected from the inside-out.
Located in Turlock, CA we have offices throughout California’s Central Valley, Northern California and beyond.
To put the GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. experts to work for you, simply fill click our quote button above or call our office today at 1-888-991-2929 to learn more about GDI’s California Florist Insurance Program!