ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Broker)
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and organized individuals to join our growing team.
Together with our staff of insurance experts, you will work closely with our clients, helping them secure coverage that meets their unique needs. In this role, you will be expected to establish, maintain and enhance client relationships to resolve issues and retain customers.
GDI’s looking for those individuals that enjoy working in a FUN, CHALLENGING, and REWARDING atmosphere where the only limit on one’s success is their own ambition.
Below you will find a general description of the role. If opportunity and success excite you, reach out to us for a chat.
If you are interested in a career that both engages and rewards you based on your effort and performance, contact GDI today!!!
General Duties and Responsibilities
GDI Insurance expects Team Members to:
- BECOME THE TRUSTED ADVISOR FOR YOUR CLIENTS
- Meet, engage with, and establish relationships with Businesses and Business Owners.
- Interface with clients and potential clients via phone, email or in-person meetings.
- Develop relationships that lead to using referrals and other similar pipeline strategies.
- Identify and assess client risks, coverage options, and to educate clients to help meet their needs.
- Answer questions related to coverage, premium charges, etc.
- Obtain and update underwriting information and walk clients through the process.
- Stay at the top of your game and grow your technical abilities through continuous development.
GDI Insurance Team Members MUST have:
- VALID California Property & Casualty Insurance License.
- WINNERS mindset
- Be passionate and focused on serving others.
- Successful sales experience (preferably B2B) and/or customer service experience.
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills.
- Be organized and self-motivated.
- Be proactive problem solvers.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, etc.