Personal Lines Account Manager
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is looking for a Personal Lines Account Manager. This person will be responsible for fully servicing personal accounts from quote-to-issue, and through renewal cycles. Strong attention to detail and an eager and helpful attitude are required. A desire to expand and develop product and industry knowledge is desirable.
This is a permanent full-time position, including the following compensation:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Paid Time Off (up to
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental (i.e. AFLAC)
- 401k & Profit Sharing Plan
- Performance and Sales Bonuses
- Health Club Membership
- And More!
Applicant must hold a valid California Fire & Casualty Insurance license, and preferably possess 2+ years of insurance industry experience, and be able to successfully perform the duties listed below.
Primary Job Duties (Regular Duties – Daily Basis):
- Quoting and Issuing Renewal Policies
- Answer billing account questions
- Perform Account Reviews
- Accurately process Policies, Endorsements, Applications, etc.
- Ordering Reports (MVRs, Clue Reports, Etc.)
- Effectively working within the personal department and with other departments to ensure clients with policies in multiple departments are serviced properly
- Providing interested parties (coworkers, producers, etc.) with up-to-date status on accounts, per agency processes and procedures.
- Maintain Client Files in an accurate & timely manner (Applied Systems EPIC) – keeping them up to date and fully documented per agency processes and procedures.
- Immediately inform management and appropriate producer(s) of any urgent client matters
- Helping fellow Team Members as needed.
- Promote a positive work environment.
- Excellent Organizational Skills.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.