Solutions to Construction Hazards
Millions of people work on construction sites across the nation every day. Despite this, the fatal injury rate for the construction industry is higher than the national average for all industries. By removing the risk of construction hazards, you and your crew can stay safe.
Top Construction Hazards for Workers Include:
- Falls (from heights)
- Trench collapse
- Scaffold collapse
- Electric shock and arc flash/arc blast
- Failure to use proper personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Repetitive motion injuries
This quick guide will go over some solutions to the top hazards in the construction industry today.
- Fall protection (scope, application and definitions as well as training requirements)
- Hazard communication
- Respiratory protection
- Electrical (wiring methods, design and protection)
- Powered industrial trucks
- Electrical (general requirements)
- Machine guarding
Download our Guide Today!
Fill out the form on this page to have the guide instantly emailed to you!