Group Health & Benefits Account Manager
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is looking for a Health & Benefits Account Executive. This person will be responsible for fully servicing Health & Employee Benefits from the point immediately following the initial sale and throughout ongoing renewal cycles. Strong attention to detail and an eager and helpful attitude are required, as well as the ability to effectively working as part of a team. A desire to expand and develop product and industry knowledge is desirable.
About our Local Insurance Agency:
We are a long standing local Insurance office looking for a Licensed Health Insurance Professional to join our team.
Insurance Experience Requirements:
- Must have Health & Life License – REQUIRED
- 5+ Years of Health & Benefits Experience
- Enthusiasm and belief about the role Employee Benefits play in improving the health our client’s businesses.
Health & Benefits Responsibilities:
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed
- Support clients and their employees by responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, plan enrollments, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification
- Ability to discuss insurance bundling options with policyholders
- Fully service commercial accounts from the point immediately following the initial sale and throughout ongoing renewal cycles
Insurance Customer Service Benefits:
- PTO/Vacation and Holidays increase with experience
- Group Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision), 401k with Profit Sharing Plan
- Room for advancement within the company
Candidates with the following experience encouraged to apply: insurance experience, health plan administration, human resources experience, etc.
If you are driven to succeed and want to join a top-performing local Insurance Office, please apply!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Insurance: 5 years (Preferred)
- Valid California Health & Life Insurance License (Required)