Commercial Lines Customer Service Agent GDI Insurance
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is looking for a Commercial Account Manager. This person will be responsible for fully servicing commercial accounts from the point immediately following the initial sale and throughout ongoing renewal cycles. Strong attention to detail and an eager and helpful attitude is required. A desire to expand and develop product and industry knowledge is desirable.
The Ideal individual to join our Team is a person who is; (1) interested in serving others, (2) continues to learn and expand their knowledge and abilities, and (3) enjoys a fun and fast-paced work environment.
This is a permanent full-time position, Salary DOE, PTO, Benefits, Retirement Plan, and Bonus Plans.
Applicant must hold a valid CA Fire & Casualty Broker-Agent license, possess 3+ years of insurance industry experience, and be able to successfully perform the duties listed below.
Primary Job Duties (Regular Duties – Daily Basis):
- Quoting and Issuing New & Renewal Business
- Billing per agency processes
- Preparation of Proposals
- Accurately process Policies, Endorsements, Audits, Applications, etc.
- Ordering Reports (MVRs, Loss Runs, Etc.)
- Effectively working within the team environment to ensure clients are served with the utmost care
- Providing interested parties (Team Members, Carriers, Clients, etc.) with up-to-date status on accounts, per agency processes and procedures.
- Accurately & Timely Maintain Client Files in various systems (Applied EPIC) – keeping them up to date and fully documented in a timely manner per agency processes and procedures.
- Immediately inform management and appropriate producer(s) of any potential issues/problems with an account.
- Helping fellow Team Members as needed.
- Excellent Organizational Skills are a MUST.
Other tasks and projects as assigned by management
How to Apply:
Please fax or email resumes to the following:
Attention: Hiring Manager
About GDI Insurance Agency, Inc.:
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is a fast growing insurance agency located in Turlock, CA with offices throughout the state of CA. GDI operates in a paperless environment and prides itself in offering its employees with opportunities for professional growth and a happy and fun work environment.
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. combines years of experience with leading-edge products to provide exceptional service and value to our customers. Our product offering includes insurance products and risk management services for commercial property and casualty, and marine; specialty coverage’s; surety; and employee benefits, including health, life, disability, and payroll deduction personal lines programs.
Insurance Customer Service Benefits:
- PTO/Vacation and Holidays increase with experience
- Group Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision), 401k with Profit Sharing
- Room for advancement within the company