Sports and Sports League Insurance
There are many stresses to running your sports league. Don’t let inadequate sports and sports league insurance add to the stress.
There are also many benefits to running a sports league:
- It is an excellent way of bringing people together
- Enjoying a sport in a competitive environment
- Teaching young people a new skill
- Camaraderie between supporters and teams
However sports leagues involve a number of different people from the players and spectators to match officials, all of whom could potentially suffer an injury. Therefore it’s important that as a league organizer you have adequate sports and sports league insurance in place to protect yourself from claims against the following:
- Accidental injury to a third party, including spectators
- Injuries to players participating in the league
- Accidental damage to third party property
- Damage to leased, hired or rented premises
For a no obligation quote on our Sports League Insurance and to get instant coverage fill out the form below.
Quote and Buy the insurance your Team or League needs online 24/7
Aerobics | Badminton | Baseball | Basketball | Billiards | BMX/Stunt Cycling | Boating | Bowling | Boxing | Cheerleading | Driving | Football (Flag, Touch & Tackle) | Golf | Gymnastics | Handball | Hockey | Karate | LaCrosse | Martial Arts | Paddle Sports | Racquetball | Rowing | Rugby | Shooting Sports | Skateboarding | Skiing (Snow or Water) | Soccer | Softball | Squash | Surfing | Swimming | Tennis | Track & Field | Volleyball | Wrestling | etc.