Associate Commercial Lines Account Manager
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is looking for an Associate Commercial Account Manager. This person will be responsible for assisting in the servicing of commercial accounts; including issuing and managing changes/endorsements, certificates, policy reviews, and other tasks throughout ongoing client relationship. Strong attention to detail and an eager and helpful attitude are required. A desire to expand and develop product and industry knowledge is desirable.
The Ideal individual to join our Team is a person who is; (1) interested in serving others, (2) continues to learn and expand their knowledge and abilities, and (3) enjoys a fun and fast-paced work environment.
Salary DOE, PTO, Benefits, Retirement Plan, and Bonus Plans.
- Must have VALID California Property & Casualty License – REQUIRED
- 1-3+ Years of Commercial and/or Agriculture Insurance Experience Preferred
Primary Job Duties (Regular Duties – Daily Basis):
- Quoting and Issuing New & Renewal Business
- Billing per agency processes
- Preparation of Proposals
- Accurately process Policies, Endorsements, Audits, Applications, etc.
- Ordering Reports (MVRs, Loss Runs, Etc.)
- Effectively working within the team environment to ensure clients are served with the utmost care
- Providing interested parties (Team Members, Carriers, Clients, etc.) with up-to-date status on accounts, per agency processes and procedures.
- Accurately & Timely Maintain Client Files in various systems (Applied EPIC) – keeping them up to date and fully documented in a timely manner per agency processes and procedures.
- Immediately inform management and appropriate producer(s) of any potential issues/problems with an account.
- Helping fellow Team Members as needed.
- Excellent Organizational Skills are a MUST.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by management.
How to Apply:
Email resumes to the following: Careers@gdiins.com
About GDI Insurance Agency, Inc.:
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is a fast growing insurance agency located in Turlock, CA with offices throughout the state of CA. GDI operates in a paperless environment and prides itself in offering its employees with opportunities for professional growth and a happy and fun work environment.