Accounting – Bookkeeper
GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. is looking for an Accounting / Bookkeeping Professional. This person will be responsible for managing transactions, reconciling statements, handling the day-to-day accounting duties, and monitoring and maintaining the organization’s financial statements. Strong attention to detail and an eager and helpful attitude are required.
This is a permanent full time position, Salary DOE, PTO, Benefits, Retirement Plan, and Bonus Plans.
An ideal applicant will have 5+ years bookkeeping or other accounting related experience.
Primary Job Duties (Regular Duties):
- Enter and record transactions
- Reconcile statements
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Run reports
- Providing interested parties (coworkers, producers, etc.) with up-to-date status on transactions, accounts, per agency processes and procedures.
- Immediately inform management of any inconsistencies or discrepancies in accounts.
- Self-starter and stay on task with limited supervision.
- Promote a positive work environment.
- Excellent Organizational Skills are a MUST.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by management.